Schönseer Straße 55
Phone: +49 (0) 9671 9393930
Fax: +49 (0) 9671 9393939
BHTronik is an innovative and dynamic company. We owe our success primarily to the know-how and commitment of our employees. Everyone in our workforce has the freedom and opportunity to contribute their ideas and expertise, and to thus play an active role in the success of the company. On our part, we do everything we can to encourage and support each and every individual. Flat hierarchies, team spirit and a friendly atmosphere make for a particularly enjoyable working environment. Regular company events, social commitment and a good work-life balance complete the picture.
- Leading development projects
- Scheduling and review with project team and customer
- Calculation and preparation of quotations
- Conducting price negotiations with the customer
- Controlling development and product costs
- Interface and mouthpiece to the customer
- Training or studies in the field of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, agricultural science or business administration.
- Ideally, you have an affinity for agriculture and agricultural machinery
- Independent and structured way of working
- Willingness to travel
- English spoken and written
- Excellent working culture with attractive remuneration
- Flexible working hours, with the possibility to work in your own home office
- Unlimited employment contract
Then send us your complete application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!