Schönseer Straße 55
Phone: +49 (0) 9671 9393930
Fax: +49 (0) 9671 9393939
BHTronik is an innovative and dynamic company. We owe our success primarily to the know-how and commitment of our employees. Everyone in our workforce has the freedom and opportunity to contribute their ideas and expertise, and to thus play an active role in the success of the company. On our part, we do everything we can to encourage and support each and every individual. Flat hierarchies, team spirit and a friendly atmosphere make for a particularly enjoyable working environment. Regular company events, social commitment and a good work-life balance complete the picture.
- Development of circuit concepts (research, design and dimensioning of digital,
analog and power circuits)
- Creation and maintenance of CAD data for the company library (schematic symbols and footprints)
- Planning of measurements
- Construction and commissioning of prototypes
- Design of test stands and their electrical implementation
- Automation of measurements
- Carrying out EMC and ESD pre-tests in our own laboratory
- Basic studies in electrical engineering, communications engineering or comparable qualification
- Optimally CAE knowledge (e.g. EAGLE, OrCAD, PSpice)
- Independent and self-reliant work
- Work on real topics with practical application
- You are part of the product development/further development
- Short decision-making processes due to flat hierarchies
- Varied tasks
- Flexible working hours
Have we aroused your interest?
Then send us your complete application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your application!